Sunday 26 September 2010

Well, I think I've got everything ready for tomorrow. If not, then I don't care really, I've done all I can, so they should be thankful! Coming in on a Saturday isn't my idea of fun really. I must remember to fill in the overtime claim form!

So, I've been so busy with work I haven't had a chance to update. Well, that and the fact I keep forgetting. Quite a bit has happened, as I pointed out, I now need to find a new place to live, I just hope I can find somewhere soon. I have a place in mind, but need to get some time off work to go and see it, it's even cheaper rent than where I am at the moment!

I've been thinking about getting a tattoo again. My friend Paul has got a fantastic one on his chest/arm/back and it looks great, and I was talking to my friend Rachael about a cross I've found that I would like on my arm. I just need to alter it a little bit, and I think I might get that done. I've also found a picture from about the 16th Century of a rich man in hell looking up into the heavens which I like the look of. I might see if I can get that altered and customised to suit me. We shall see, it's been a while since I last thought about tattoos properly, but over the last month or two it's been on my mind a lot. I really want another!

Right, I shall leave it there for now and update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment