Wednesday 30 September 2009

Feelin like crap...

I feel terrible, not ill, just really depressed. Today's just been one of those days where I really hate my life and wish I had done things so differently in the past so that I might have a mission now, or at least be heading towards a goal.
As it is, I have no idea if I want to stay in the career I'm in, if not, then i have no idea what I would like to do, where I would like to live, who I want to be my friends.
Don't worry, I'm not suicidal yet. I'm sure I'll be fine in the morning, I just need to clear my head a bit. Typing it down is actually quite useful, as it's almost like talking to someone about it. I miss the days where I had a few close friends around that I could talk to about anything, and they would give me honest advice. I feel like I'm losing all my friends. My main friends are 40 miles away, and slowly they're all moving even further away through Uni and jobs.

I really need to rethink what I want from my life...

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment