Tuesday 24 November 2009

What a truely irritating day!
I ordered a PS3 with Assasins Creed 2 on Thursday last week. The actual item wasn't actually available until today, so I had pre-ordered it. I thought, whilst eagerly waiting for a knock on the door, that I would check out my order status to see where my PS3 was (in transit/Leeds Depot/outside my front door etc) but couldn't log on at all.
So I phoned up the customer services and got through to 'Ray'. Then in mid conversation, the line went dead. So I phoned again and once again, managed to speak to 'Ray'. Then 5 mins later, the line went dead.
Get thoroughly annoyed, I used my mobile this time and got through to some random woman, who went through my details, security questions etc. and then happily said "Ok, yes, I can confirm that your order has been cancelled"
Shocked
"CANCELLED!?!?"
"Yes, err, sorry, can I put you on hold?"

Turns out that the feckin thing was cancelled and nobody told me about it. I checked my bank balance, and sure enough, it's not left my account.
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I've ordered it again now. It had better arrive tomorrow. I've taken the week off work for this!
Grrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment