Sunday 7 February 2010

It's been quite a while since I posted on here, so I shall try and get back into the swing of things.

My PS3 arrived, and I've been playing it a lot, it's great! I'm loving it, though I'm going to be picky about which games I buy, and sell them when I've finished them as I have so many for the PS2 that were either rubbish, or just gathered dust.

My mission this year is to get myself looking good. I've just seen a photo of a member of a forum that I'm on, and he has a fantastic build (in fairness, he's in the army and 21, so has a reason) but he has a thin waist and big chest. I hope I can manage it, I have a decent sized chest as it is, but I really want to go back to a thin waist like I used to have, so my mission is to do it.
Not sure how, but we'll see. More biking and maybe some running too should help. Will have to buy some running shoes though.

Right, I'm off to do some organ practise now. Will probably get bored, I have been doing lately, but that's a different story.

No comments:

Post a Comment