Monday 8 February 2010

Start of a new week...

Well, I've decided that I'm going to try and start running in the evenings. I was going to go out tonight for a short run and see how I do, but I was in Tesco a little longer than I had planned (they didn't have any of the small trolleys so I had to carry a basket, then I found a huge trolley so used that lol).
Anywho, I'm determined to go out tomorrow. Near where I live there is a nice park with a lake in it, and I think that a run to the park, round the lake and back should be a nice reintroduction to running. Back when I was in school I was quite good at x-country, so I'm hoping that I can get good at it again as it's a great way to shed some pounds.

Oh, I bought some scales! :o) My first weigh in is 85kg, which is 13.4st. Now, I'd like to get that down to about 11st, but more than that, I'd like to go down from my 35" waist to about 32". Now, I think this is quite a tall order, but it must be possible, as I went from a 32" waist to 35" when I was about 18/19 and I haven't grown since then.

So, we shall see where we can get to in a short space of time!

Night

No comments:

Post a Comment