Friday 21 August 2009

Not written anything in a week, so figured I'd catch up again.
Well, Last weekend was amazing. I went and visited my friends Nick and Becky Castell. They got married at the end of July this year, and have been living in their new house in Essex together since they returned from their Mini-Moon (They went to Devon and Cornwall for a week, and are going abroad to Africa for their full Honey-Moon later in the year). I had a few boxes and other things that were theirs, plus a Japanese Acer tree, a present that someone had for them, and their pet parrot, Ronnie. I took them all down and stayed with them for a few days to help them decorate their new house.
When I got down there, I was then whisked off to Eastbourne for the night! Didn't expect this, but turned out that on Sunday, Nick, Becky, me and the rest of Nicks family went out in a yacht (part owned by Nicks Dad) to watch the Airbourne Display from the sea! It was brilliant, and the weather was amazing.
We then went back to Essex, and on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I helped them decorate their living room. They've got it finished now and apparently it looks briliant. I returned to work yesterday, and, as you can probably imagine, just want to leave again.
I went out on another bike ride last night. Nothing too strenuous, about 20 miles around Leeds and surrounding areas. Was a bit of a nightmare before setting off though as I had a flat tyre that I had to change, but it turns out that my pump doesn't have the bit that I need to change it from a Schraeder vavle to a Presta valve. This wound me up a bit, so I was a little stressed to say the least, however I had a brilliant time and felt great when I got home.

Anyway, today is Friday, tonight I am off to choir practise (have I mentioned this yet? I will at some point in more detail I imagine) where I get to meet Harriet who I've not seen for a couple of weeks. Should be good. I'm still in two minds as to whether I should stay in Bury for the weekend or not. I really shouldn't as I have so much to do at the house in Leeds... hmmm

I shall leave it there for today, it's been a bit of an epic post.

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment